In accordance with its motto 'For the spread of light', The Modern Education Society aims to create and disseminate an atmosphere of learning and research of a high academic, professional, ethical and ecological standard in which learners can gain knowledge and skills encompassing a wide range of disciplines - humanities, physical, biological and social sciences, law, technology, management and commerce - which will result in multidimensional personality development of the learners and will enable them to fulfill the needs of industry and the community at large.
- Quest for lifelong learning
- Learners as the focus
- Stimulation of active learning
- Fostering research
- Efficient governance
- Collaboration with industry
- Social responsibility
Quest for lifelong learning
- Continuous efforts to impart to learners knowledge and skills that are relevant to the demands of the changing times.
- Encouragement to the faculty to adopt innovative methods of teaching that will cater to the needs of learners at various levels of study.
Learners as the focus
- Regard learners as the focal point of all activities and efforts and adopt policies that effectively meet their needs.
- Impart skills which can translate into practical applications for the industry.
- Support curricular training with co-curricular and extracurricular activities aimed at building the overall personality of the learners.
- Provide learner-centric academic and personal enrichment opportunities.
- Empowerment to pursue their goals.
- Guide learners towards self-actualization.
- Stimulation of active learning.
- Enabling critical thinking through freedom of thought and expression.
- Adopting an integrative and inclusive approach towards various disciplines.
- Nurturing talent and creativity.
- Motivating students as well as faculty members to take up research projects.
- Creating a mindset for inquiry.
- Inculcating analytical attitude and scientific temperament.
- Identifying new means of resource generation.
- Optimal deployment of resources.
- Development of state of the art infrastructural facilities.
- Participative decision-making process that is effectively
- communicated to all the stake-holders.
- Transparency in functioning.
- Constant assessment and upgradation of processes to ensure maximum productivity.
Collaboration with industry
- Development of synergistic alliances with world-known academic, research and consulting institutions.
- Creating an interface with the industry to ensure that the skills imparted to the learners are in consonance with the needs of the industry.
Sensitizing learners about social, ecological, economic and political issues.
- Endeavouring to find solutions that will benefit society as a whole.
- Positive role modeling in order to create responsible citizens.
The mission of D.G. Ruparel college is to facilitate growth among students and tap their potential to the fullest and channelize it in best possible direction. Last year our placement cell managed to place 38 students in reputed companies like J P Morgan, Tata consultancy.