The College has a Student's Council constituted as per the Maharashtra University Act, 1994 and consists of
- The Principal (Chairman),
- One Lecturer nominated by the Principal,
- Teacher-in-Charge of N.C.C.,
- N.S.S. Program Officer,
- Chairman of Sports and Gymkhana,
- One student from each class who has shown academic merit in the examination of the preceding year,
- One student representative from sports, N.S.S., N.C.C. and Cultural Activities, and
- Two lady students, one of which should be from reserved category, nominated by the Principal.
These members elect their Secretary. The Council plays a major role in the planning and execution of curricular and extra-curricular activities and redressal of grievances, if any.
The Student's Council organizes various intra-collegiate events such as Friendship Day, Rose Day, Traditional Day, Art to Art exhibition, painting, mehendi and rangoli competitions, musical programmes, Annual Scholar's and Gymkhana Days, Annual variety entertainment programme with the assistance of celebrity alumni.
It also organizes the annual inter-collegiate festival Kshitij in which inter-collegiate competitions in Marathi one-act play, solo singing, folk dance, LAN Gaming, cricket, rink football are conducted. The Marathi one act plays that have secured the top three positions in the prestigious Purshottam Karandak competitions are invited to participate in the competition. The College is a pioneer in the organization of such Marathi one act play competitions.